MacKenzie Village, Revelstoke, BC (multi-family residences)
A Small Town With Big Adventure:
Nestled in the Columbia Basin between the Monashee and Selkirk Mountains, Revelstoke is every outdoor enthusiast’s dream destination. Averaging over 10 metres of snowfall a year paired with hot summer days, this small town is the gateway to every imaginable outdoor activity.
Center of The Pacific Northwest:
Located within a two and a half hour drive to an international airport and a less than a day’s drive to several major centres, Revelstoke is situated in the centre of the Pacific Northwest. No matter the direction you come from, you are rewarded with picturesque views and adventure along the way. For those who come here, it is just as much the destination as the journey.
While Revelstoke is known for its outdoor lifestyle, it is the community that people stay for. It is a place where your local grocer knows you by name, where gardens flourish and neighbours are friends. Every night during the summer, locals and visitors flock to the town centre to listen to music and eat popsicles from a street cart.
Come For The Adventure, Stay For The Community:
Mackenzie Village is a landmark new community in Revelstoke, BC featuring a variety of home solutions just minutes from Revelstoke Mountain Resort and downtown Revelstoke. The village embraces outdoor living, closely connecting you to a vast array of essential amenities while offering everything you need to spend your time where it matters the most: outside.
MacKenzie Village is The Perfect Place to Call Home:
This unique neighbourhood is the perfect place for home owners who are seeking adventure without sacrificing convenience. Halfway between Revelstoke Mountain Resort and Revelstoke’s core, the community is a situated so that you can easily jump on your mountain bike and head to the trails or walk downtown to meet friends.
Be a Part of Small Town Living:
With one of the top school districts in British Columbia, Revelstoke offers a wide variety of community and sports programs that make it a great place to raise a family.
FOR ENTREPRENEURS & FREELANCERS
With the introduction of fibre internet, Revelstoke is ideal for tech workers, freelancers and telecommuters. The town has its own collaborative work space with great opportunities for those looking to start their own business.
With community groups, healthcare support and outdoor activities at your finger tips, Revelstoke is great place to lay down roots no matter your age. Join Revelstoke’s thriving mature community.
Using innovative building materials, contemporary finishings and energy efficient solutions, Mackenzie Village is more than a community. It is a quality living experience.
- Covered entry access
- Pedestrian friendly with large spaces, community gardens
- Clear seal wood siding around covered access
- Dark grey siding on exposed facades
- Effective R value of 31 wall insulation level with outsulation layer
- Large triple-glazed low E windows
- Exterior LED lighting
- Each apartment unit includes a basement storage unit
- Each townhouse unit includes a full basement
- One bedroom and one bedroom + den units includes a surface parking stall
- Each two bed unit includes a garage
- Each two bed + den unit includes a garage + one surface parking stall
- Each townhouse unit includes a garage with direct access to the unit + an assigned surface parking stall
- Ample visitor parking
- Each apartment unit includes an exterior private deck
- Each townhouse unit includes a private ground floor and a large upper floor deck
- Open-concept kitchen connected to living space
- 3cm quartz stone counter tops
- Solid maple cabinet doors with lacquer finish
- Soft-close drawer mechanisms and under cabinet lighting
- High quality stainless steel faucet and sink
- Stainless steel finish fridge, microwave, dishwasher, stove and oven
- Glass tile backsplash
- LED pot lights
- Hanging pendant lighting over kitchen island
- All bathrooms feature heated floors with unpolished ceramic tiles
- LED wall mount light fixtures
- High quality low flow toilet, undermount wash basin and faucet
- Fiberglass white bathtub
- 2cm quartz stone counter tops
- Textured wood grain pattern melamine vanity cabinet doors
Living Rooms & Bedrooms
- Water based acrylic painted wall and ceiling
- Each unit includes an electric wall mounted fireplace in living room
- Each townhouse unit includes an electric wall mounted fireplace in living room and one in the tv / rec room
- Vinyl plank flooring in all living spaces
- Low pile carpet in all bedrooms
- Washing machine and electric dryer combo
- Individual water heater
- Contemporary baseboard and window / door trim package
It’s about Community:
LOCAL / REGIONAL PARTNERS & VENDORS
Horizon North Logistics
Jake and Jay Construction
Print & Interactive Design
MacLachlan General Contracting
Selkirk Planning & Design
TJ Developments & Roofing